Salary description: $100k-$120k AUD
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is seeking an experienced performance and attribution professional to join their team. This role sits within the Investment Analytics team. The team’s mission is to provide investment analytics services to internal and external clients across a range of products. They are a specialised analytical and client service focused team.
- Acting as a senior product specialist for P&A across the region.
- Calculating investment performance and identifying sources of performance for internal and external clients.
- Conducting analysis of investment portfolios to determine adherence to mandates.
- Calculating investment performance data for clients in accordance with the industry standards as well as client service level agreement (SLA) requirements. This includes core performance measurement, after-tax performance and attribution analysis.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to ensure provision of high level of service;
- At least 7 years’ experience in investment analytics within a funds management/custodian environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or a related field. CFA or CIPM highly regarded
- Understanding of performance and attribution local product trends, including models and GIPS®
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience