Salary description: $80k - $110k + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global infrastructure fund manager seeking a Portfolio Analyst to join their team in Sydney.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a funds management or custodian environment with a mixture of performance reporting and unit pricing experience. Importantly as the role will also involve a lot of client interaction, and both drafting and review of client advice, the candidate would need excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Preparation and review of monthly and quarterly performance reports.
- Review and assisting with superannuation fund regulatory reporting.
- Assisting in the settlement of direct alternatives investment transactions.
- Maintenance and reconciliation of investment records.
- Review of unit pricing information, ensuring prompt resolution of issues.
You will be a motivated and proven professional with a degree in commerce, business or finance. You will have at least 3 years of unit pricing and/or performance analytics experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or a related field
- At least 3 years experience in a funds management or custodian environment with exposure to unit pricing and performance reporting.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience in management of key investment management operations, functions and processes.
- Good knowledge of the Australian & International funds management industry, including industry issues, trends, investment products and processes.