Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: Salary for this role will be open based on experience.
- $200k + AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a tier-one global investment bank seeking to hire a Prime Services Relationship Manager for their HK office, at Vice President level. The ideal applicant will have several years of direct Prime Broking experience ideally as a senior CSR or comparable RM.
Prime Services provides securities financing, securities lending and other client services (securities clearance and settlement, asset servicing reporting and technology, risk management tools) to the firm’s hedge fund, institutional and broker dealer clients across multiple asset classes (equity, options, credit, FX, futures and synthetics).
Relationship Managers serve as the primary point of contact for CFOs, COOs, accounting and operations professionals at these clients to actively monitor leverage, risk, performance, etc., RM’s also consult with their clients on new reporting and technology applications to enhance portfolio management, investment advisory, and operational efficiency. RM’s liaise and leverage all of the functional areas of the firm to deliver the resources and solutions that meet our client’s needs.
- Relationship management including regular client visits
- Cross selling of other firm products
- Strong client service orientation
- Liaise with legal, compliance, operations and trading teams on client issues
- Understand client reporting needs
- Train clients on new technology & reporting
- Provide margin oversight for clients
- Ensure start-up process for new accounts goes smoothly
- Understand listed equity and fixed income products
- Understand futures and cleared derivatives as well as equity OTC derivatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 8+ years relevant experience directly within prime brokerage as an RM, CSR or Account Manager
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team Player
- Trading Support Experience with Equities, Futures, FX and OTC Clearing products
Apply for this Job →