Salary description: $75,000 - $90,000 + super and bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
This position works in support of one of our client’s small Ultra High Net Worth relationship management private wealth teams. These Relationship Managers liaise with very wealthy clients, to provide them a range of multi-asset-class products and offer a broad private wealth and private banking service.
The role is to directly support the Relationship Manager with servicing their UHNW clients and growing their client portfolios. The role will encompass client advising, client servicing, some broad support tasks around client account maintenance, client on-boarding and compliance as well as assisting with client reporting. This role is a client facing opportunity where you will act as the primary point of contact for a selection of clients including attending meetings, and managing clients daily requests.
Over time, the successful candidate could remain in support of the RM’s or progress toward becoming an RM themselves.
The ideal applicant for this role is someone who has worked for 3+ years in a Private Banking or Wealth Management team liaising with HNW clients, and seeking to join a leading global private wealth business in support of an UHNW team.
Applicants who are already PS146 compliant would be useful, as they will then be able to liaise with clients immediately. Candidates must also be well educated with a degree as a minimum with good grades.
- To assist relationship managers in meeting the day-to-day servicing and administrative needs of the clients;
- To ensure efficient and prompt management of orders and reporting of trades, transactions, payments, remittances, for the clients by either dealing directly with them or through relationship managers;
- To assist the relationship managers in handling the account opening process for new clients and additional facilities or credit lines for existing accounts;
- Portfolio/product advisory activities and developing appropriate strategies in the areas of investments, lending, retirement planning and wealth management
- Monitor risk exposures associated with the relationship managers’ client portfolios
- Monitoring the deposit and loan expiry dates and ensuring smooth roll-overs
- To keep abreast with the product knowledge;
- To ensure that all compliance and legal guidelines are adhered to and minimize the operational errors
They are seeking candidates with:
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills,
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong educational background – minimum of a Bachelor degree with good grades (transcripts will be reviewed) .
- Knowledge of IRESS will be seen as a great advantage.