Salary description: $90k-$120k
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is one of the largest fund managers in Australia, based in Melbourne, they are seeking an Analyst/Associate to join their Private Equity team.
The company is a top tier fund manager which offers excellent training and career progression to its staff. The role would primarily entail providing analytical support for the implementation and management of the private equity portfolio,. The Analyst will be required to provide quantitative analysis of active and prospective investments.The candidate would also be expected to have a strong understanding of financial modelling, and private equity transactions.
- Excellent academic profile with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Acturial, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field preferably with a quant. focus with excellent grades.
- 2-5 years experience in an Analytical role with a PE Firm or Investment Manager, Investment Banking experience will also be considered.
- Competency in maintaining and building complex financial models.
- CFA partly completed would be advantageous.