Salary description: $110k - $140k + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
A leading private equity firm is seeking an experienced Financial Reporting Manager with prior experience in alternative investments accounting. The role has arisen due to growth in the company. The role will not be managing any direct reports.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a big 4 chartered firm, coupled with direct funds management (private equity/alternatives) experience as well as CA/CPA qualified.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a multi-billion dollar private equity fund in a senior level role.
- Working across the different funds supporting with financial accounting and reporting, tax accounting as well investor relations related documents.
- Assist the senior team members with compliance and other ad hoc responsibilities.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Direct alternative/private equity financial reporting experience required