Location: Hong Kong
Salary description: Competitive
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global wealth management firm seeking an experienced Private Wealth Client Services Associate in support of their private banking function in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have several years of previous Private Wealth or Private Banking operations or client services experience.
Our client is a global wealth management business seeking an extra headcount within their operations team, in support of private banking in Hong Kong.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of wealth management operations or fund operations experience.
This will be a broad role where you will be involved in a range of duties across client services, cash and stock recs, stock transfers, corporate actions, trade execution and cash payments, client onboarding etc.
- Client service and management of client’s portfolio
- Cash and stock reconciliation
- Client reporting
- Stock Transfer, Corporate Actions, Trade Execution and Cash Payment functions, including margin lending accounts
- Client on boarding process
- Risk management, compliance and AML
- Database management
- Implementation of client investment strategies
- Ongoing portfolio administration support
- Tertiary or post-graduate in related commerce or finance
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in wealth management/portfolio or fund operations
- Strong client service focus
- Comprehensive hands on experience with private banking or private wealth operations and reporting systems.
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
For this position, we can only consider HK-based applicants who are HK-Chinese citizens or residents.