Salary description: $60k - $75k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client provides a full brokerage service to individual clients investing in both domestic and international equities, and wealth management services including financial planning, margin lending and managed funds investments.
A key function of the Desk Assistants role is the ability to deal confidently with Private Client Advisors and their clients in a high volume, time critical environment.
The ideal candidate will come from a retail banking client services or operations background, have completed their RG146.
• Distribute new account documents and required notifications to clients and review new account forms for accuracy and completeness, including input of client banking details.
• Assign account numbers and provide PCAs with completed new account forms after management approval.
• Arrange and assist with CHESS and sponsorship, off-market, broker to broker and issuer to CHESS transfer of client documents.
• Authorize access and respond to client queries re Website.
• Coordinate Initial Public Offering allocations and applicable client documentation.
• Liaise with back office and share registries regarding client and PCA enquiries
• Coordinate client seminars, conferences and presentations.
• Maintain account files and undertake regular follow-up on missing documents.
• Process and monitor stock settlements, including follow up with clients re outstanding funds.
• Participate in department cross-training as required.
• Degree Qualified within a Banking related discipline
• RG 146 (ideally – if not will be paid for to study)
• Ideally ADA 1 & 2
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes within a team.
• Goal-oriented with demonstrated drive and initiative.