Salary description: Market Rate
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global trading firm business seeking a mid level equity derivatives product controller to join their business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-level product controller with around 4+ years’ experience to join a supportive environment to develop their experience.
You are a good communicator, ability to communicate with different departments and personalities. You are a self-motivated individual, who is consistently looking at ways to improve processes. You will be a confident individual with an enthusiasm for continuous learning.
The Product Controller is responsible for generating and reporting the daily profit and loss statements, for traders. In addition this position provides opportunities to be involved in project based tasks and improving front and back office systems.
- Daily Profit and Loss reporting for Asian markets
- Reconciling positions prior to market open
- Funding the trading desk and managing capital across brokers.
- Analysing Accruals including Capital & Interest charges, expenses and commissions.
- Reconciliation of front office estimates to prime broker reporting
- Various Ad Hoc projects including back office system and risk system development
- 4+ years Profit and Loss reporting experience within financial markets
- Financial market product experience specifically equity derivatives are important.
- Experience in translation of foreign profit and loss into base currency.
- Relevant University Degree in financial markets or accounting. Part CPA or ACA would also be highly regarded.
- •Qualifications from Securities Institute Australia (SIA) are desirable
- Knowledge of equity options, equities, futures and FX.
- Advanced Excel
- Corporate actions knowledge