Salary description: Market Rate
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 15+ years of experience
My client, a leading global custodian is seeking an experienced Program Manager within their Business Implementation team.
The Program Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery and integration of new business and change programs and/or projects plus complex transitions including obtaining an overall understanding of the client needs, planning, execution and implementation into the business.
The Program Manager will provide overall program direction, obtaining an understanding of client needs, and leading the planning and execution of the programs
- Program planning, management, and control.
- Managing program risks, issues, and quality; and acting as an escalation point for workstream issues.
- Managing all changes to requirements through a formally defined scope change process
- Direct and indirect management of project resources as required.
- Measuring and monitoring progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure the program is delivered on time and within budget
We are seeking:
- Approximately 15+ years’ experience in Program / Project Management specific knowledge around fund accounting, Unit Pricing, Investment Administration & Custody Operations
- Demonstrated capability in project management, sound analytical ability and strong stakeholder co-ordination
- Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or a related discipline; or substantial industry experience in a like role.
- MS Project and Excel