Our client is a leading global wealth management firm with a sizable presence in Sydney and Melbourne.
This program of work will focus on establishing a formal program and supporting BAU teams with required analysis and requirements definition with resources reporting directly into the business team.
The program will be large and complex and involve integrating two businesses, systems/ technology as well as adding third party Digital Wealth / Advice and Robo Advice providers to their systems and platform. The project will be supported by internal SME’s, including legal and compliance for regulatory and licensing.
The subject matter that both roles will deal in is: digital, systems integration, operating model transformation, client-facing products and services, regulatory analysis.
The Program Manager will oversee 2 local Business Analysts in this program of work.
For experience/background, we want a seasoned Program Manager or Senior Project Manager capable of running run complex programs. Ideally from a Wealth or banking industry, proven experience working on large scale integration, and digital implementation projects.
Program management office – deliverables
- Program charter construction
- Program architecture
- Stakeholder identification and alignment
- Define workstreams and owners
- Document workstream scope
- Establish working group and status meeting cadence
- Program plan construction, facilitating:
- Workstream scope definition
- Requirements development, stakeholder reviews, approval
- Execution sizing
- Milestone and timeline definition
- Working group and executive presentation/discussion support
The role will be an initial 6 month contract to extend out to max 18 months. Day rate of offer will be flexible pending prior experience
Day rate will be quite flexible pending prior experience .