Salary description: Competitive depending in experience
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is looking for an individual experienced in the area of Business Analysis and Change Management. The role is based in Sydney and will support key projects across our client’s business units in developing business requirements and executing change management, communication and training related activities as per the project plans. Furthermore, the Business/ Change Analyst will act as a coach for managers helping them provide support to their staff through significant change initiatives.
- Critically evaluate information, and articulate high level concepts and ensure general understanding;
- Support the development of training plans for projects, and Lead the training rollout;
- Lead the process for risk management relating to projects;
- Develop engagement plans with all key stakeholders and execute accordingly
- Experience with Digital projects preferable where traditional ERP methods are being transitioned to contemporary digital trading systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement change from both strategic and tactical perspective and produce change management training, material and communications.
- 10+ years of Business and Change Analyst experience
Please send in an application for our review and if you are successful, we will contact you accordingly.Apply for this Job →