Salary description: Circa $100k to $120K
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
A rare opportunity for an experienced Analyst (1-3 years exp) to work within an investment fund during an exciting period of growth.
Due to the firm’s broad coverage and project exposure, this leading investment management business is going through a period of growth and are looking to strengthen their project finance capabilities within their Sydney based team by hiring a few Analysts to help review and build complex project finance financial models.
Supported by some of the industry’s leading professionals – from both an advisory and lending perspective – the successful candidate will gain exposure to the full origination, due diligence, structuring and execution cycle of a number of unique to market projects/transactions.
The position involves high levels of financial modelling in Excel for both new and existing projects, using new and existing models. It is a challenging quantitative role and will suit someone genuinely passionate about working with Microsoft Excel and further developing their modelling and financial analysis skills.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Bachelors degree with excellent academic record
- Sector knowledge and experience in infrastructure/energy
- Previous portfolio experience in Project/Structured Finance
- Experience in conducting/overseeing due diligence and credit analysis, including complex financial modelling
- 1-3 years experience across financing and investments in both physical and financial assets.
This is a truly unique opportunity for an experienced structured finance professional to put themselves at the forefront of some of Australia’s landmark infrastructure and energy financing projects.Apply for this Job →