Salary description: $130 - $180k base salary
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading top ranked corporate advisory firm building out their capabilities in Australia. They are seeking to add two experienced Project Finance Associates with extensive experience across renewable energy and infrastructure projects. With an impressive transaction history across the globe over the past 4 years, they are rapidly growing off the back of their success and have positioned themselves as a leading adviser in the renewable energy and infrastructure advisory industry.
This is a great opportunity for high calibre Associates to join a rapidly growing global leader in debt arranging, equity sales and buy-side advice within the renewable energy and infrastructure project advisory industry in Australia. This role will be deal execution focused so we are seeking candidates who have been involved in project finance deal execution.
This position will see you work alongside a Partner and Director based in Sydney, in a role providing high levels of autonomy and responsibility. The successful candidate will be involved in all areas of the firm’s focus, across both equity and debt, in a deal execution capacity. You will work at the forefront of each of the firm’s projects, working on them from start to finish, while also providing essential support work, due diligence and taking on senior stakeholder responsibilities. The specific salary for this position will depend on each candidate’s experience.
We are interested in speaking with candidates that have:
- 3-7 years of Project Finance experience in the renewables, infrastructure or energy sectors
- Prior deal execution experience required
- Strong financial and cash flow modelling skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team, being able to quickly learn from top professionals and demonstrating this in a self-sufficient capacity
- High level of attention to detail and confidence in dealing with executive-level clients
- This opportunity is only available to candidates with full working rights in Australia.