Salary description: Market
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global bank seeking an experienced Project Manager with Black Belt Six Sigma to lead a range of continuous improvement projects.
- Lead improvement projects: clarify the problem, engage stakeholders and sponsors, facilitate root cause analysis, solution identification workshops, collect and analyse data, monitor implementation of solutions, praise team members
- Deliver training and coaching
- Deliver continuous improvement training and coaching to all levels of the organisation
- Make change fun. You will facilitate improvements in an open, customer-centric and engaging way with people in different roles across multiple teams (and sometimes in other locations).
- Make a difference. You will lead improvement projects and fast-paced problem-solving workshops in line with the continuous improvement methodology, in a participative approach. Drivers of projects may be client satisfaction, risk reduction, support of profitability efforts and/or employee engagement.
- Play an active part in the global continuous improvement community
- Someone who is proficient at applying Lean and Six Sigma philosophies. Black belt certified in Lean and Six Sigma methodologies by an independent organisation.
- Have a well-balanced approach to continuous improvement.
- Strong business acumen.
- You apply continuous improvement approach in a focused and pragmatic manner.
- Experience in training and coached individuals who delivered successfully sustainable process improvements.
- Ideally acquired this experience in the financial services industry, in a consulting firm or in another industry.
- You know that the mindset and behaviours are as important as the methodologies you are applying.