Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 7 to 10 years of experience
The Client Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery and integration of new business and/or complex transitions or operating models, including obtaining an overall understanding of the client needs, planning, execution and implementation
The Implementation Project Manager is required to work closely with Senior Management in the development and execution of strategies and plans to deliver the business objectives.
This contract role will primarily focus on project management for the performance and attribution workstream of a new client onboarding program, so any Project Managers with fund performance and attribution knowledge and experience will be held highly.
The Project Manager will have recent Financial Services sector exposure along with experience working on client onboarding or business change projects. They will possess strong influencing, leadership, project management and governance skills. Proven ability to keep a project on track and lead / motivate teams is essential. Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project / Project Management.
· Deliver all Transition projects and programmes in line with recognised best practice methodology, where the successful implementation of services and processes are just as critical to project success.
· To take full responsibility for the management of the wider transition team involving additional project management resource, internal technical resource, 3rd party suppliers, account team members and client stakeholders.
· Manage Stakeholder expectations in terms of scope, time, cost and benefits.
· Contribute to establishing and implementing sound project methodology for the Business Implementations area.
· Approximately 7+ years in Financial Services, with specific technical knowledge of fund performance and attribution analysis, Fund Accounting and Unit Pricing, Investment Administration & Custody Operations
· Demonstrated capability in project management, sound analytical ability and strong stakeholder co-ordination
· Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or a related discipline; or substantial industry experience in a like role.Apply for this Job →