Salary description: over $150k +
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 10 to 15 years of experience
The Client Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for the successful delivery and integration of new business and/or complex transitions or operating models, including obtaining an overall understanding of the client needs, planning, execution and implementation
The Client Implementation Project Manager is required to work closely with Senior Management in the development and execution of strategies and plans to deliver the business objectives.
Business Implementation on-boarding covers an implementation that may have any of the following characteristics and requires a solid understanding of Stakeholder Management by applying project management principles combined with an agreed communication and governance framework
· Deliver all Transition projects and programmes in line with recognised best practice methodology, where the successful implementation of services and processes are just as critical to project success.
· To take full responsibility for the management of the wider transition team involving additional project management resource, internal technical resource, 3rd party suppliers, account team members and client stakeholders.
· Manage Stakeholder expectations in terms of scope, time, cost and benefits.
· Contribute to establishing and implementing sound project methodology for the Business Implementations area.
· Contribute to building a strong customer service culture for all transition
· Approximately 10+ years in Financial Services, with specific technical knowledge of Fund Accounting and Unit Pricing, Investment Administration & Custody Operations
· Demonstrated capability in project management, sound analytical ability and strong stakeholder co-ordination
· Degree qualified in Business, Accounting or a related discipline; or substantial industry experience in a like role.Apply for this Job →