Salary description: $120,000 - $150,000
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The Professional Services department is looking for a technical project manager to assist delivering technical consultancy projects and solutions to our clients customers.
- Deliver end-to-end solution implementation and project management, for projects of small to medium sizes and complexity.
- Assisting the sales teams to prepare proposal packages and prototypes, either based on standardized proposals or customized for more complex offerings.
- In line with consulting and training services engagement, you will deliver chargeable services to customers and will be involved with many different departments within an institution: operation, information technology, information security, technical infrastructure and networks
- Apply a sound technical background to help deliver complex technical and integration solutions to customers and resolve technical questions.
- Meet with customers to understand detailed level needs and requirements, prepare proposals, and make recommendations on best practice solutions.
- Translate business and technical requirements into a Project Plan.
- Work with accounts manager and customer project manager to ensure the project stays on track in terms of cost, schedule, quality, resources versus plans and take corrective actions if necessary.
Skills/ qualifications required:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field, Master’s degree is an advantage
- Experience in the financial services or related industry is an important asset
- Strong analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-8 years’ experience in technical project management, product implementation, support or experience in the financial services or related industry is an important asset.
This role will pay variable based on prior experience.Apply for this Job →