Salary description: $350/day + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
Our client is a leading global private wealth management business with clients investing in both domestic and international equities, and wealth management services including financial planning, margin lending and managed fund investments.
The primary function is to assist the COO with managing the key strategic and regulatory projects of the firm and to collaborate with key business areas such as product managers, legal, risk, compliance and IT to ensure the project remains on track and is successfully delivered.
This role will also assist the Transition Manager with the smooth on-boarding of new staff, including Desk assistants, Advisers and their clients; as well as liaising with Product Managers, Client Services and Infrastructure.
This is a one year contract role paying around $350 per day + super
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Private Wealth and financial markets
- Good understanding of the Private Client business model and operational trade/settlement process
- International Market Operations experience highly regarded
- Regulatory Compliance and client on-boarding
- Experience with a broking environment highly desirable
- Prior experience within a project related role preferred