Our client is a global leading trading/market maker seeking additional Quant Researchers to to join their team as a Quant Research / Trader.
As a Quant Research/Trader, you will be working with experienced traders and developers to research and develop new quant trading strategies for markets in AsiaPac.
You will work with large datasets and leverage our scalable back-testing infrastructure to identify new signals and optimise existing models. Using our flexible research environment, you will be able to iterate on ideas quickly and see the impact of your work in production.
- Run automated trading strategies
- Build quantitative models to optimise trading strategies
- Prove or disprove trading hypotheses by performing backtests
- Gain further insight into performance by producing analytics reports
- Over 3 years in a quant analysis role at a fund, bank, or trading house
- Experienced in quant strategy research and development
- Experience with Python and/or C#
- Strong educational profile in Science, Maths or quant-focused courses
- Comfortable attacking new and unfamiliar problems
- A people person with superb communication skills