Salary description: $100,000 - $139,999
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The Analyst will conduct applied, investment-focused quantitative analysis for a multi-billion dollar portfolio across a growing range of multi-asset mandates.
- Directly contribute to the broader research process by helping to refine or define, implement and select investment signals from multi-asset factors
- Consider practitioner and academic research related to multi asset factors, as well as replicating key results.
- Work closely with others in the investment team to produce coherent research and advice.
- Bachelors degree
- CFA or Graduate/PHD degree recommended
- 3+years’ investing experience with a fund manager or superannuation fund.
- 3+years in a similar quant focused role with experience with multi-manager investing strategies.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact easily with internal stakeholders and external clients when required.
Apply for this Job →