Salary description: $160k - $200k + super + bonus
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
The Analyst will conduct applied, investment-focused quantitative analysis to support the investment activities of a leading superannuation fund that manages a multi-billion dollar portfolio across a growing range of multi-asset mandates.
- Directly contribute to the broader research process by helping to refine or define, implement and select investment signals from multi-asset factors
- Consider practitioner and academic research related to multi asset factors, as well as replicating key results.
- Work closely with others in the investment team to produce coherent research and advice.
- Bachelors + Graduate/PHD degree
- CFA recommended
- 7+years investing experience with a fund manager or superannuation fund.
- 5+years in a similar quant focused role with experience with factor investing strategies.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact easily with internal stakeholders and external clients when required.