Our client is a global investment management firm looking to hire a Relationship Associate to join their Sydney team.
The Relationship Associate will serve as a direct and dedicated resource for the Consultant Relations, Business Development, and Client Relations staff based in Sydney and Asia.
- Provide dedicated support to Relationship Managers in an effort to build and maintain relationships with institutional prospects, investment consultants, and existing clients.
- Dedicated responsibility for specific reporting and fixed client service tasks each month.
- Provide general client servicing and ad-hoc support to clients, consultants and custodians who will habitually engage the team via e-mail and phone.
- Directly oversee a number of ancillary client relationships.
- 2+ years’ experience in an investment management environment
- University Degree (or equivalent) in Commerce, Finance related discipline
- Demonstrated understanding of investment strategies and markets
- Superior client service skills and keen eye for detail
- Previous experience working with relationship, marketing, or consultant management teams highly desirable
This exciting opportunity to join a global asset manager will be an initial 12-month contract with the intention to move permanent.