Our client, a leading global fund services provider based in Sydney’s CBD, is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager / Senior CSM to join their client-focused team.
This role is responsible for providing end-to-end client relationship management across a wide client base as a senior and experienced member of the Client Management team.
You will be responsible for building deep relationships with tier 1 Asset Manager clients, understand the products and solutions they are delivered while retaining and growing your allocated clients.
Strong leadership mindset, strong communication and interpersonal skills and a sales drive are key success factors for this role.
Ultimately responsible for the premium delivery of services to clients including managing client expectations, fee discussions, and negotiating service level agreements, account planning, cross-selling and strategic initiatives.
- Lead and manage specific client & stakeholder discussions
- Provide exceptional client service via face to face, telephone & email
- Strong negotiation skills with respect to fee and legal negotiations
- Regular reporting to the executive team on client engagement activities. Initiating reporting enhancements and enhancing reporting
- Actively lead and contribute to projects, process improvement, client profitability analysis & ad hoc duties
- Working closely with the Client Service Managers, Transition and Technology teams
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients at a C-suite level
- Be the senior point of contact for client escalation beyond the Client Service Manager
- Strong fund administration, registry or custody experience: 8+ years’ experience
- Proven senior relationship management experience of building productive relationships and generating cross-sell opportunities gained in the financial services sector
- A strong understanding of clients, markets & fund administration, registry and custody products
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strong client service culture
- Strong negotiation skills with an ability to read and understand a service contract and schedules and a fee schedule
- Strong financial skills with an ability to construct a fee schedule off a modelling tool understanding all of the inputs and the variables