Our client is a listed financial services business looking to hire a Relationship Manager within their Sydney office. This is a great opportunity for an applicant coming from an Account Manager, Relationship Manager or Business Development Associate background to step into a junior BDM position within investment solutions.
- Develop and execute sales and marketing activity for investment solutions products through the financial adviser, broker and direct to retail channels.
- Maintain and develop key account relationships with fund managers, brokers and service providers.
- Contribute to the investment solutions pipeline by engaging with fund managers.
- plan and deliver investment solutions and products education to industry bodies and potential clients.
- Ideally a few years within asset management or wealth management with knowledge of exchange traded products and unlisted managed funds.
- Previous experience presenting to retail investors and financial advisers.
- Experience with CRM’s and high level Microsoft excel skills.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or similar relevant to the role or experience.
This great opportunity will remunerate appropriately to the candidates experience. This position will suit a candidate looking to move further with their business development career.