Our client is a well-established regional asset manager seeking a Relationship Manager for their Singapore office.
Ongoing Client Service
- Lead overall client servicing for key strategic clients in SEA ex-Malaysia to drive deeper relationships for the institutional business
- Interact with clients regularly to handle all servicing aspects including responding to client queries, implementing custodian changes, guideline changes etc
- Understand client requirements and needs. Work with other Client Account Manager and Sales to meet client demands, including education, training and other value-added activities
- Lead annual/quarterly client portfolio reviews; act as the presenter in meetings when needed.
- Provide daily support to fulfil client account inquires (audits, correspondence, statement, trade processing, web support, etc.)
- Oversee and support all institutional client events and related activities, including client training and educational events
- Design and implement enhancements to existing client service workflows
- Take the lead on new client onboardings
Internal Relationships Building
- Act as the clients’ advocate in interactions with other internal business units.
- Liaise with portfolio managers to prepare for portfolio reviews and any changes in investment guidelines, breaches etc
- Work with internal teams to troubleshoot and resolve client issues in a timely manner.
- Work with other teams including New Business Services on client onboardings
- Maintain excellent business knowledge, customer needs, internal policies & procedures, as well as systems capabilities and constraints
- Assist in creating best practices and maintaining regulatory compliance
- Work with appropriate internal business partners (e.g. Risk, Legal, Compliance) as required to ensure business standards adhered to
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Minimum 12 years of client service, sales support or related experience in a client contact capacity in the Financial Services Industry institutional clientele, products, servicing needs, and information standards with managerial experience preferred.
- MAS licensed – an appointed representative to conduct regulated activity of fund management
- Experience with client services and sales support in asset management is highly preferred
- Experience working in a global business environment with diverse cultures and time zones
- Strong client service and problem solving abilities
- Strong attention to detail
EA Licence: 15S7735