The Client Services Team Lead & Project Coordinator is responsible for leading a high performing and engaged team of Client Service staff in the delivery of best-in-market quality and efficient services, as well as planning and managing projects with the Responsible Entity Services team and clients.
This role will be hired on a 5 month contract with a start in 2 – 4 weeks.
WHV holders with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Ideal candidates will have around 3+ years in leading people, coupled with projects expereince and strong knowledge of Unit trust, managed funds, Trustees, or Responsible Entity Services.
- Lead, inspire and engage direct reports
- Deliver high value, exceptional and compliant service
- Lead the performance and on-time delivery of business and fund priorities
- Act as a quality assurance, reviewer, and approver for the Responsible Entity Services Team’s transactions
- Facilitate the learning and development of the pod
- Role model and demonstrate behaviours to drive a culture of cross team collaboration
- Promote a culture of managing business and fund risk and compliance with the businesses policies and procedures
- Provide project management support to the Responsible Entity Services Team specifically regarding regulatory change, compliance programs, delivery of disclosure (including Target Market Determinations), and other obligations (such as financial statements and reports)
- Specifically, regarding the Project Management aspects of the role:
- Deliver the business objectives of projects within time, scope and quality constraints
- Ensure an excellent delivery focus and a strong customer service orientation
- Ensure that management are regularly appraised of project status and that any risks or issues are appropriately escalated to ensure project delivery / risk mitigation
- Effectively manage project team (both internal and external.
- At least 4 years’ experience in leading people or mentoring / coaching
- Experience in managing small projects such as PDS rolls or regulatory change
- Strong knowledge of the managed funds industry
- Strong relationship management skills
- Working knowledge of the managed funds industry and operational experience (custody, administration, registry, audit, investment operations) relating to managed investment schemes is highly regarded.
- Business/accounting/economics/law degree desirable