Salary description: $120-140k base salary
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global asset manager with $1 trillion AUM. This is an exceptional opportunity to join their Melbourne office.
This role will be acting as the channel marketing expert and advocate with the aim of expanding and deepening the relationship with clients and prospects. This role will serve as an active business partner to this channel and proactively lead the development, direction and execution of the overall marketing strategy to position and promote our client’s asset management capabilities. Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the development of marketing strategies to both improve awareness and adoption of our capabilities across the APAC region; specifically with superannuation schemes, sovereign wealth funds, corporations and financial intermediaries.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans to achieve business and channel objectives, while effectively managing brand and reputational risk.
- Leverage internal and external sources to gather product, channel and competitor insights with the goal of providing recommendations to drive distribution and market share.
- Communicate progress, issues, and solutions to senior management to obtain input and buy-in
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrated success developing marketing strategies that increase brand awareness and sales.
- 5-10 years of marketing or sales experience in the investment management industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Completion of, or working toward an MBA, CFA or investment certification is preferred.
- Experience working in multiple regions within APAC – Particular familiarity with the Australia & New Zealand, South Korea and Japan market.
- Project leadership experience, including managing multiple projects simultaneously on tight deadlines.
The salary will be dependent on prior experience, but you can expect in the range of circa $120k + super + bonus.