Salary description: $90k base - OTE $130-$150k
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading market intelligence and information provider to a range of businesses within the financial markets.
They are a global business and in Sydney their office has about 15 staff which covers all of Australia and NZ. Their staff globally comprise primarily of journalists or researchers who provide the market intelligence and salespeople [Account Managers] who sell the market intelligence to clients on a subscription basis.
This Account Manager role will focus on the Australian & NZ market and will have a 60% focus on new client acquisition and 40% on existing client retention.
Our client provides real-time news, actionable market intelligence, research and data that enables individuals and companies working in finance to gain a competitive business advantage. Subscribers included many of the world’s leading developers, institutional investors, private equity funds, banks, law firms, advisors and insurers.
- Selling the product suite to new clients on a consistent monthly basis by meeting with new prospects and running trials to deliver the value proposition
- Live/remote product demonstrations for prospects and existing clients
- Managing an existing client base whilst ensuring these clients renew their subscriptions
- Develop and cultivate relationships at the highest levels within client base and prospects
- To identify and deliver increased revenues combined with excellent service levels
- Travelling to territory – Australia & NZ – need to travel to the various cities/states across Australia regularly
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven, and enjoy an environment in which an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
- An interest and understanding in the infrastructure industry
- Previous Business Development, Sales or Account Management experience
- Experience in sales roles ideally within a market information service vendors or financial services
- Experience working with and presenting to senior level executives
- As well as being enthusiastic, organised, presentable and personable, candidates should have excellent written English and communication skills
Apply for this Job →