Salary description: $70k - $85k + super
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience
Our client is a global funds management business. They offer a full range of investment products across equities, fixed income and alternatives.
• Work closely with the investment, product and marketing teams.
• Contribute to the distribution team by providing timely and accurate sales support to maintain and build investment activity.
• Assist the senior Business Development Managers with required forms of business development and relationship management
• Engage advisers by both inbound and outbound telephone work
• Coordinate client events and functions
• Be proactive in producing support materials necessary for meetings and complete a timely follow-up process
• Assist with Investment Roadshows and Boardroom Briefings
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 70 WAM or equivalent and preferably part CFA qualified
• Preferably 2 years’ experience in a sales or investment analysis role within financial services
• Bachelor degree in Commerce or related field with exceptional results
• Ability to build strong lasting relationships
• CFA level 1 or above qualified
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)