Salary description: $160k - $190K + super + bonus
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a global business seeking a Senior Sales/Business Development Manager to join their team in Sydney.
The position will see the successful candidate help engage business while assisting in the whole end to end service delivery and reporting back to their clients with their expectations.
The main requirements for this position will be:
- Helping to directly engage clients and develop business for the company
- Having a clear understanding of the client expectations
- Having a clear understanding of the end to end processes necessary to deliver these expectations
- Work with the staff responsible within each of the operational areas involved in the end to end process, and make sure that they can deliver their part of the process.
- Manage and resolve client issues
- Manage any potential risk to ensure the risk is reduced or removed
- Developing relationships with appropriate contacts within allocated clients and their related asset consultants, administration and custodian
- Ensure the client is continually satisfied with the end to end process and their expectations are being met.
- At least 7 years experience within a Funds Management, Investment Management or Custodian company
- 5 years experience in institutional sales within financial services
- Other background such as vendor sales encouraged to apply
- Solid experience working with clients or third party service providers