Salary description: $65k - $80k base
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a large global financial services business, and this position works within their Debt Capital Markets group, specifically within their Securitisation Analytics team.
This small team runs the analysis for structured finance & securitisation deals managed by the client on behalf of external clients across the Asia-Pac region. This is a relatively senior middle office style position within the team, and our client is seeking an applicant with a strong technical knowledge for this Analytics role.
•Develop deal specific models, reports and user tools according to legal documents and clients specfications using in house systems and other supported applications for complex, intricate products, deals and transactions.
•Analyze complex finance structures and legal documentation, including amendments to ensure within compliance.
•Reviews models for quality control and Managing a portfolio of reporting obligations
This position runs the Analytics reporting to the client, and will have direct communication to several teams externally, so strong communications skills and an ability to interpret complex trust management legal documentation is also important.
- Between 2 – 5 years of professional experience.
- Prior debt markets analytical or reporting experience ideally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Finance/Commerce beneficial, but not a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication skills required (interaction with various stakeholders).
- Ability to work extended hours (where necessary), which can include public holidays (a day in lieu is provided).
- SQL, VBA, Access skills ideally
This role will likely pay around $65k-$80k + super + bonus, although this will be variable based on the successful candidate’s background.Apply for this Job →