Salary description: $50 - $60 per hour + super
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global financial services firm. They are currently seeking a Senior Accountant ( Management and Financial) to join our client in Sydney on a 6-9 month interim contract.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role will work across monthly, quarterly and annual financial, management accounts and related tax related returns being responsible for budgeting, forecasting, monitoring and reporting.
You will have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, as well as strong business and IT acumen and the ability to deliver exceptional financial management and analysis and reporting within core deadlines.
- You will be responsible for the full suite of financial and management accounts for multiple Asia Pacific entities
What we’re looking for:
- Degree and post graduate qualification (e.g. CPA, CA) in a relevant field such as Finance or Accounting
- Demonstrated experience in financial reporting practices and the preparation and review of tax compliance matters
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential
- Financial markets accounting experience desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, resource management and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects or initiatives and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated minimum of three years’ experience with financial and management reporting practices
- Strong current data analysis and reporting skills utilising a variety of reporting tools
- Proficient in written and spoken English