Salary description: Competitive based on experience
- 3 to 7 years of experience
The Senior Agribusiness Banker will lead and manage a significant portfolio of regional clients across NSW. The candidate will provide both banking and risk based solutions to clients from around the region.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for strengthening internal and external stakeholder relationships, shaping the direction of the regional acquisitions strategy and contributing to the leadership of analysts and support staff. You will also be responsible for new business growth and meeting revenue, compliance and service targets.
- Lead and manage significant portfolio of regional clients in NSW
- Growing a portfolio of accounts through client acquisition, cross-sell and referrals.
- Meet revenue, compliance and service targets
- At least 5 years of experience managing agribusiness or corporate clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Agriculture or related field
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of business needs and expectations and abilities to originate new business
- Ability to work autonomously, work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills