Salary description: $120k - $150k depending on experience
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Due to the firm’s broad coverage and project exposure, this leading investment management business is looking to strengthen their project finance capabilities within their Sydney based team.
Supported by some of the industry’s leading professionals – from both an advisory and lending perspective – the successful candidate will gain exposure to the full origination, due diligence, structuring and execution cycle of a number of unique to market projects/transactions.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need:
- Bachelor degree with excellent academic record
- Very strong financial modelling experience
- Sector knowledge and experience in infrastructure/energy
- Previous portfolio experience in Project/Structured Finance
- Experience in conducting/overseeing due diligence and credit analysis, including complex financial modelling
- +3 years’ experience across financing and investments in both physical and financial assets.
This is a truly unique opportunity for an experienced structured finance professional to put themselves at the forefront of some of Australia’s landmark infrastructure and energy financing projects.