Salary description: $160k-$200k + super + bonus
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
A leading asset management vendor company is seeking a senior level BDM to join their team to manage and create global relationships for some of their major clients in Australia.
This role is responsible for the entire enterprise relationship between our client and the assigned globally managed accounts. They are accountable for the management and growth of global sales and revenues and the delivery of service into the accounts.
- Accountable for delivery of coordinated and consistent account management to the client (in terms of contact management, high level relationships and acting as the escalation path).
- Responsible for sourcing qualified leads and converting prospects to clients
- Capable of engaging business owners in a consultative dialogue and identifying business and organizational issues
- Anticipates internal and external business developments and assesses requirements to ensure competitive positioning of services is retained
- Delivers solutions that address the often complex and broad strategic requirements of a global customer
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ in Financial Markets Sales
- The successful applicant will have a superior track record as business leader within, or serving, the financial services markets with specific skills and knowledge in busines development
- Demonstrate excellent overall business sense, combined with superior judgment and negotiation skills that will lead to intelligent and profitable deals
- Proven strategic planning and relationship management skills across global enterprises
- Excellent customer service skills