Our client provides an end-to-end solution for trading existing unlisted companies shares, raising new capital and full transaction management, including seamless end to end execution from trading through to registry.
Working closely with the CEO, the role includes sourcing new sales opportunities and executing capital transactions which include dealing with buy and sell-side sophisticated investors.
They’re seeking to employ a professional from the industry to lead their growth plans.
We are looking for a person who has
- Over 3+ years’ financial markets / corporate finance experience and a sales background
- May come from a stockbroking, capital markets, corporate advisory, funds management or investment banking background
- Undertake sales role in sourcing new capital raising and trading opportunities
- Experience in facilitating new issuance of securities and secondary share trading as well as general equity capital transaction management and execution
- Able to represent the Company in order to build ongoing relationships.
- Ability to execute transactions inclusive of onboarding clients and investors and undertaking client due diligence and financial modelling
- Understanding of Australian financial services industry with knowledge of relevant ASIC, AFSL regulation and regulatory bodies
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with people at all levels – teamwork is paramount
- Well-honed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster close and respectful stakeholder relationships
- Is a self-starter, rational and logical even under pressure
Key elements of the role involve
- Full-time employment based in CBD Sydney
- Sales related experience with financial markets
- Ability to travel domestically (if required)
- Tertiary qualifications in a business/finance or related industry discipline
- Developing strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- Sales, planning, direction, co-ordination and administration of all aspects of ECM
- You will be a self-starter and key face to market
- Is capable of financial modelling and leading financial transactional due diligence