Salary description: AUD $90-$100k base salary
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global financial services powerhouse with a diverse set of products, and this role is within one of their asset management divisions, to run management reporting on business performance.
This is a senior position within one of the finance teams, as a senior management accountant. The position works to help produce a detailed set of management accounts to analyse the performance of the business, and related entities across Aus and NZ.
The ideal applicant will have several years of management accounting experience, ideally with direct experience in asset management or custody. It is expected that you will be able to work in a standalone capacity, while also guiding more junior management accountants within the finance team. Ideally you will be CPA, ACA or CIMA qualified.
- In charge of Revenues: review accruals booking, invoices booking, analysis, commentaries
- In charge of manual entries related to bonds, swaps and term deposits, liaising with the middle-office
- Intercompany recharges (contact with other locations, reconciliations, invoices
- Reconciliation between Financial reporting and Management reporting
- Preparation of head office management reporting for revenues
- Preparation of Budget and Forecast for general expenses
Experience and Qualifications:
- CPA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Direct management accounting experience
- Prior direct experience in a custodian or asset manager
- Knowledge of Australian accounting & reporting standards
This is an exceptional, senior level management accounting position working within a dynamic, growing finance function.
The salary on offer will vary, depending on relevant experience, although we would expect in the region of $90-110k+super+bonus.
Apply at your earliest convenience as we expect this position to move fast!Apply for this Job →