Salary description: $120k - $170k AUD base salary
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a global US-based financial markets vendor with a diverse set of products, and seeking a BDM in Sydney to help promote their business across Australia & NZ.
Our client is a large, US-based financial services technology vendor, with a well-established presence in Australia. They are seeking a senior level BDM to join their team to manage and create global relationships for some of their major clients in Australia.
This role is responsible for entire enterprise relationship between our client and the assigned globally managed accounts. They are accountable for the management and growth of global sales and revenues and the delivery of service into the accounts.
The role is supported by a team of Account Managers across the globe who execute the account strategy at a local level. This role is global in scope and the work is of the highest complexity. The role will work as quite a stand-alone position based in Sydney although the role will have extensive interaction with global and regional offices.
- Accountable for delivery of coordinated and consistent account management to the client (in terms of contact management, high level relationships and acting as the escalation path).
- Responsible for sourcing qualified leads and converting prospects to clients
- Capable of engaging business owners in a consultative dialogue and identifying business and organizational issues
- Anticipates internal and external business developments and assesses requirements to ensure competitive positioning of services is retained
- Delivers solutions that address the often complex and broad strategic requirements of a global customer
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with post-tertiary education.
- Minimum of 5 years in Financial Sales, with some exposure across Investment Banking or Funds Management ideally.
- The successful applicant will have a superior track record as business leader within, or serving, the financial services markets with specific skills and knowledge in busines development.
- Demonstrate excellent overall business sense, combined with superior judgment and negotiation skills that will lead to intelligent and profitable deals
- Proven strategic planning and relationship management skills across global enterprises
- Excellent customer service skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a strong communicator with a natural acumen for sales. The role offers a generous base salary and there is also a very rewarding bonus structure in place for performance in growing and developing the product solutions offered to clients.
For a confidential discussion feel free to call our Sydney office [+61 2 8246 8910] and quote Job Order 1255 for an initial conversation, or apply directly to the link below.Apply for this Job →