Salary description: Circa $650 per day
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- Contract or Temporary
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a highly-regarded superfund based in Melbourne, seeking a Superannuation Business Analyst for a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Assisting in developing the framework for managing BAU, and work to handover to the new role to be appointed next year
- Managing the work required by the fund to prepare for the current slate of superannuation regulatory changes
- Help to manage various risk and compliance projects with a particular focus on the proposed changes under the SuperReform
The ideal candidate will have a solid project/business analyst background in superannuation. The ideal candidate should also have a strong understanding of industry compliance within regulatory requirements.
- Candidate must have at least 4 years’ experience in business analyst/project management within a superannuation or asset management business