Salary description: $100 - 135k + Super + Bonus
- $100-150k AUD Equivalent
- 3 to 7 years of experience
Our client is a leading global financial services firm who provides a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. This position will be within their wealth management business.
This purpose of this role is to ensure a strong Project framework is managed within the Australian Operations team. The role is an operations-based project management and business analysis role in support of the Wealth Management business in Australia.
- The role will be responsible for executing projects for Wealth Management in Australia.
- You will be responsible for working with Operations colleagues in Australia and Asia, and work with the Business to manage and deliver projects throughout their life cycle.
- The ideal background for this role, is an applicant that has several years of operations experience, within investment banking or wealth management ideally.
- Background in equity operations ideal
- Strong background in project management, project coordination and project delivery