Our client is a leading Fintech firm that works in support of AFSL’s stockbrokers, advisers and other wealth firms.
They’re rapidly expanding and have many internal projects on; as such they’re seeking an experienced Business Analyst – ideally with an understanding and experience in equity markets and the stockbroking industry.
The BA will work with their clients, as well as client services and development teams, to identify and document functional requirements, enhancements and workflow improvements to their technology modules and operations.
The BA will analyse scope and drill down to prepare detailed requirements, through interaction with designated project team members.
Ideal candidates will have strong technical Business Analysis skills, and ideally some knowledge and experience from within the Australian wholesale and retail equity markets sector plus ideally some compliance or capital markets operations at an AFSL
- Analysis to identify and specify the required enhancements to the modules, preparation of requirements statements, functional specification (desirable but not mandatory)
- Workflow Design – Analysis, design and documentation across the full range of business operational processes to meet customer needs
- Facilitation – host workshops (with internal and/or external stakeholders) to build-out, capture and validate requirements
- Operational Procedures – Documentation of targeted end-to-end business operational processes
- Project Coordination – close liaison and coordination with the broader team and third parties to identify priority, define and meet project objectives
- Extensive business analysis experience, capturing As-Is and To-Be, identifying system, UI and operational enhancements
- Ability to work effectively in a self-sufficient manner with limited close supervision, within a distributed-team structure
- Diligent in reviewing detail and comparing data capture to requirements
- Flexibility to manage competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Extensive hands-on experience with MS apps, including Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint Project, SharePoint and Teams
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working within agile and waterfall projects; and
- Degree qualified
- Knowledge and experience in Australian wholesale and retail financial markets and products
- Compliance or capital markets operations at an AFSL
- Stakeholder management; and
- Technology related experience or degree
Salary will be dependent on experience and background