Our client is a rapidly growing boutique financial services business looking for a Senior Compliance professional to join their Melbourne team.
- Management of client compliance oversight.
- On-going review, enhancement and management of the compliance and risk system.
- Assist in preparation of compliance committee, board meeting materials and Corporate Governance.
- Monitoring of regulatory obligations, including License obligations and implementation of regulatory change.
- Review and updating of internal policy and procedures.
- Preparation of client documentation.
- Regular contact with external service providers including fund managers, administrators, custodians, insurers & solicitors.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a compliance function within finance, investment management.
- Knowledge of investment products including debt, equity, derivatives, capital raising structures, managed investment schemes.
- Qualification in compliance, finance and/or investments.
This is a quality opportunity at a growing business that would be well suited to a compliance professional keen to learn and grow their career further.