The Senior Data Service Analyst role sits within the Data as a Service Client Delivery team and is responsible for support and delivery of Data as a Service.
The role performs day-to-day oversight of Data as a Service-related reporting services that are produced by the offshore hub location.
The Senior Data Service Analyst will interact directly with Australian-based clients to ensure a high-quality service delivery experience, by responding to client queries and resolving issues.
The successful candidate will work on service optimisation and change management tasks for designated clients, and prepare and participate in service review meetings, workshops, and system demonstrations.
Areas of responsibilities
- Support the delivery of all data as a service product to Australian clients. Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure provision of high level of service
- Oversight responsibilities for Data Service activity based in our global operations hub, and/or in AU
- Technical contact point for clarification and resolution of reporting queries received from the hub location or the client, and main point of contact for resolution of issues with IT support teams.
Projects & Change
- Support client change control aimed at developing, extending, or improving the existing service received by the client
- Support new activity setup and onboarding activities
- Help define business specification documents, create test & implementation plans, support and maintain project governance documents
- Deliver service to our clients accurately and on time, thus reinforcing and building client relationships, leading to new business opportunities
- Ensure operational risk is captured and addressed, securing our functional capabilities
Technical skills and experience
- Experience working within the middle office, investment and performance analysis, or fund accounting environment
- Understanding of data system architecture and systems such as MapR, Hadoop, and AB initio
- Strong practical understanding of Data Certification and the controls required to ensure accurate and complete data delivery
- Strong practical understanding of ABOR and IBOR with multiple instrument types, including derivatives and how they should be treated within investment accounting and performance measurement
- Tertiary qualification
- Industry-specific qualifications such as CIPM, CFA, etc desirable.