You will be working for one of Australia’s leading Institutional Equity firms.This is a newly created role to add to the firm’s already impressive small cap research offering.
You’ll be responsible for maintaining all stock and industry models, writing research, dealing with corporate relationships and interacting with internal and external clients.
The environment is challenging and demanding, but exciting and dynamic in one of Australia’s leading sell side equities and research business.
Ideal applicants will have 5+ years’ sell-side Equity Research experience in the Industrials or Metal & Mining sectors, ideally Small / Mid Cap stocks .
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of key companies and their sectors
- Prepare research analysis reports and advise on investment ideas as well as write thematic sector pieces
- Develop and maintain regular communication with company management teams, clients and our internal sales teams
- Engage in financial modelling, forecasting and financial statement analysis
- Participate in client marketing activities
Your experience and skills
- Over 5+ years’ experience in Sell-Side Equity Research in the Industrial’s or Metal & Mining sectors, ideally Small / Mid Caps
- Proven ability to critically review and analyse industry data
- Highly analytical, organized and able to multitask under tight time frames
- An excellent communicator, able to present recommendations and investment decisions persuasively
- Competent in financial modelling, investment research, analysis and evaluation
- Possessing industry experience in Small Cap Industrials or Metal & Mining