Salary description: Competitive depending on experience
- $150-200k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client is a tier one fund with unique investment mandates, seeking a Senior ESG Investment Analyst.
The role involves reporting directly to the Head of ESG and working with the investment team to meet their obligation to maximise returns with acceptable risk, while having regard to best practice corporate governance principles. Some key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the ongoing strategic development of our client’s ESG and disruption policies, governance and implementation frameworks.
- Engagement with our client’s external investment managers on ESG issues.
- Participation in proactive engagement with listed companies to drive improved corporate governance practices.
- Support investment teams by evaluating ESG risks and opportunities related to proposed investment opportunities and determining their impact on investment value and quality.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Degree in business or finance, typically at a post graduate level. Those with backgrounds in sustainability, public policy or other relevant fields will also be considered;
- Demonstrated experience in financial markets and/or institutional investing;
- Demonstrated experience in or understanding of environmental, social, and corporate governance issues in the context of institutional investment;
- Preferably, understanding of Australian equity markets;
- Strong relevant professional experience.
The salary on offer will be competitive depending on relevant ESG experience.Apply for this Job →