Our client is a leading global fund administrator seeking candidates with strong fund financial reporting backgrounds to join their team.
This is a senior role in the team responsible for reviewing/checking the work of the team as well as liaising with clients regarding the fund reporting.
- Client reporting
- APRA and other regulatory reporting
- Financial statements preparation and review
- Client and auditor management
- Resolution of client issues and ad hoc queries
- To be successful in your application you will have a CA/CPA qualification (or part-qualified) and 5+ years in Fund Financial / Statutory Reporting with prior reviewing experience ideally from a fund manager, custodian, fund services firm or Big 4 Chartered Accounting firm working on Asset Management clients.
Top tier communication and presentation skills are vital to the successful completion of the role and advanced systems skills will be very highly regarded.