Our client is seeking a Senior Financial Advisor to provide a high level of service and advice to an existing list of clients in their Sydney office.
- Responsible for meeting clients and developing personalised and high-quality advice strategies
- Provide annual client reviews and ongoing service
- Proactively source, engage and manage clients from internal referrals, as well as referring to other parts of the business
- Service an existing book of clients with the goal of deepening advice relationship and the value of the client to our business
- New business production
- Regular presentations at events and conferences
Qualifications/ experience required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing advice
- FASEA approved degree
- Passed or working towards passing the FASEA exam by the end of 2020.
- Proficient use of financial planning software – Xplan
- Up to date knowledge of taxation, superannuation and investment related legislation and compliance requirements.
- Experience with SMSF set up
- Experience dealing with SMSFs, Family Trusts and personal investment entities is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the medical industry is highly desirable, experience providing advice to medical professionals is a plus
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience providing financial advice strategies tailored to individual client requirements and will be able to build and manage strong relationships in a collaborative manner with internal and external stakeholders.