Salary description: $100,000 - $110,000 + super + bonus
- $50-100k AUD Equivalent
- 7 to 10 years of experience
Our client, a global leader delivering investment management, asset and fund administration, is seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join their Melbourne team.
You will provide a high level of client service and be the first point of contact in relation to all accounting and tax queries for an allocation of clients. This involves preparation and review of financial statements and templates, trust distributions, Superannuation fund tax provisions, tax returns and BAS returns.
You will report to the Manager of Financial Reporting and Tax and work closely with other teams to achieve client
Knowledge and skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience working within a Custodian, Superannuation fund, or Investment Manager accounting/ tax team
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of regulatory reporting requirements – APRA, ABS, BAS,PAYG
- Strong excel skills and the proficiency in utilizing financial statements and tax reporting system tools
- Technical understanding and practical application of accounting and tax concepts as they relate to
Managed Investment Schemes (MIS’s) and Superannuation funds
- Understanding of unit pricing and unit registry concepts
The ideal candidate will have an Accounting/ Commerce/ Finance degree and qualified ideally with a CA or CPA and have a minimum of 6+ years of relevant experience.Apply for this Job →