Our client is a leading global technology solutions provider to the investment management industry that assists customers in solving complex investment data challenges across the front, middle, and back office. From innovative portfolio analytics to regulatory and financial reporting solutions, our client invests in the latest technology and data and in its team of industry experts to meet the evolving needs of asset managers and service providers. Headquartered in the USA, they service over 400 clients in 40 countries, with locations across Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, and Asia.
- Deliver assigned tasks/projects and tickets (as applicable) on time and to the defined quality standards.
- Assist intermediate and associate-level colleagues in the delivery of assigned work. Provide technical and subject matter guidance.
- Utilise solutions, tools, and processes to meet the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth product competency and ability to implement best practices, share this knowledge with colleagues and clients.
- Shape and define work priorities and stakeholder deliverables. Be a key contributor to the successful delivery of identified tasks.
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for clients/vendors/partners and as an escalation point for team members, managers, and external stakeholders/partners (as applicable).
- Analyse, research, and resolve complex issues both independently and through interaction with clients, colleagues, and other departments. Assist other team members in these activities.
- Worked in previous roles demonstrating advanced fixed income knowledge, in terms of fixed income attribution and decomposition
- Advanced knowledge of Ex Anti risk, producing and analysing reports
- Experience in service-oriented roles
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Computer science, business systems or IT-related degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience
The ideal applicant for this position would be a P&A or Risk Analyst with several years in risk or performance analysis, ideally with some prior fixed income attribution analysis. Any experience with StatPro and/or FactSet would certainly be desirable although not necessary. This is an analytical client-facing risk consultant position, to help offer client support and customisation.
Notably: Our client offers good WFH flexibility, as they have a small team and are heavily client-focused, so their team collaborates well in a WFH setup. They have a small office in Chatswood, although this office is likely to be moved to the Sydney CBD shortly, and most of the team substantially Works-From-Home with regular client visits.